Home
HomeAbout The ShowShow ArchivesListen NowListen NowPhotosFan ToolkitFriendsContact

August 19th, 2010
1 in 4 Americans Think Obama's a Muslim

From TIME magazine:

24% believe that the current occupant of the Oval Office is himself a Muslim.

47% of respondents believe Obama is a Christian;

24% declined to respond to the question or said they were unsure, and 5% believe he is neither Christian nor Muslim. 

Just a side note:

61% of respondents oppose the construction of the Park51/Cordoba House project, compared to 26% who support it.

More than 70% agree with the premise that proceeding with the plan would be an insult to the victims of the attacks on the World Trade Center. 

That means 6 out of 10 and 7(!) out of ten people believe the Mosque is inappropriate in placement and insulting in concept.

The majority of repondents of any poll do not support this initiative.  The Muslim's intention is to bolster Islamic relations and neutralize the negative perception that American's have of Muslims.

Here's a hint, When you show up to a party and piss off 60 % of the guests, don't expect to have the remaining 40 % make you feel welcome.  If you want respect, you EARN repect by acknowledging that even if all don't want that mosque to occupy that address, MOST don't want it.  So, instead of showing up to our front door insulting everybody in the room, bring a gift, be polite, and have some manners and people will respond and soften. 

Acceptence is a priviledge, not a right.


 


Back

Comments:




Submit a comment

Website & Contents © Walton & Johnson | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us

Powered by BubbleUp, Ltd.

W&J on Twitter.comW&J on Facebook.com